Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

Default Cannot give focus to button on dialog

Cannot give focus to button on dialog

I am trying to give focus to the close button of a dialog, when the dialog is displayed. Nothing I do works. Once the dialog is displayed and I press space-bar or enter key, the main button's select event (that had the focus to display the dialog) is being called.

I have provided a test case. If you see comments in my overridden show method, I have tried a variety of ways on calling the focus() method for the button (directly, with scheduled deferred, with scheduled finally, etc).

Internet Explorer 8
    Chrome 24
    Windows 7, 64 Bit
    GWT 2.4 / Developer Mode

FocusIssue.zip

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Andreas Samjeske is on a distinguished road

Same here.
    I have a TextButton with a SelectHandler. OnSelect a Dialog is created and show() is called.
    Afaics, this should bring focus to the first Button of the ButtonBar of the Dialog. Thats NOT the case. Hitting spacebar creates and opens a similar Dialog, since focus is still on the TextButton I klicked.

Even calling focus on the Dialog or one of its Buttons in a deffered scheduler has no effect.

- GXT Version 3.0.0b
    - FireFox 17.0.3
    - Windows 7
    - DevMode

This issue might be related to
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?249092
    Last edited by Andreas Samjeske; 6 Mar 2013 at 5:39 AM. Reason: Referencing similar issue

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    GrecoRS4 is on a distinguished road

Have you tried the setFocusWidget(Widget widget) method. It works for me to provide focus to widgets within a window/dialog. I also make use of the setTabIndex(int) for each of my widgets in the dialog/window to make sure tabbing flows correctly.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRS4 View Post
    Have you tried the setFocusWidget(Widget widget) method. It works for me to provide focus to widgets within a window/dialog. I also make use of the setTabIndex(int) for each of my widgets in the dialog/window to make sure tabbing flows correctly.
    Yep, in the process of finding a workaround I discovered setPredefinedButtons() calls setFocusWidget(FirstOneofTheButtons). That leads to the issue stated above.

Calling setFocusWidget(null) or setFocusWidget(AnyOtherWidgetNOTBeingAPredefinedButton) solves the issue.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pacmendoza is on a distinguished road

I'm still having this issue. On load, none of the buttons are focused. I need to press TAB for the focus to go to the first button. Have you tried focusing on one of the buttons on load?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Which version of GXT are you using? I can reproduce the problem at http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:dialog in 3.0.1, but not in 3.0.6 at http://qa.sencha.com:8080/examples-3...lePlace:dialog, so it appears to have been fixed.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I'm using 3.0.1. I can see from the release notes that this has been fixed in 3.0.3. I was just wondering if there is a workaround for 3.0.1

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by pacmendoza View Post
    I'm using 3.0.1. I can see from the release notes that this has been fixed in 3.0.3. I was just wondering if there is a workaround for 3.0.1
    Not exactly a workaround: I managed to have the focus somewhere on my dialog by calling setFocusWidget(null) or setFocusWidget(AnyOtherWidgetNOTBeingAPredefinedButton)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Alworth View Post
    Which version of GXT are you using? I can reproduce the problem at http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:dialog in 3.0.1, but not in 3.0.6 at http://qa.sencha.com:8080/examples-3...lePlace:dialog, so it appears to have been fixed.
    Confirmed. Issue has been fixed.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Yeah, I saw this in one of the previous posts. I can get the focus to the dialog using
    Code:
    setFocusWidget(null)
    but I need it to focus on the button. I'll wait for the update. Thanks!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar