Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    7C Dev is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sencha SDK problem: app build dumps app dependencies, then fails

Unanswered: Sencha SDK problem: app build dumps app dependencies, then fails

Hello Guys!

I have a very strange problem with the 'sencha app build package' command:
    upon resolving the dependencies, it first dumps the dependencies to console and then exits with an error.. here's an example:
    Code:
    [INFO] Deploying your application to D:\7Creo\7sachen\Workspace\7S - Base\build\package
    [INFO] Copied sdk/sencha-touch.js
    [INFO] Copied app/lang/de.js
    [INFO] Copied app/lang/de.core.js
    [INFO] Copied app/components/Translator.js
    [INFO] Copied app/constants.js
    [INFO] Copied app/HTMLconstants.js
    [INFO] Copied app.js
    [INFO] Copied resources/css/cj-theme.css
    [INFO] Copied resources/images
    [INFO] Copied resources/fonts
    [INFO] Copied lib
    [INFO] Resolving your application dependencies (file:///D:/7Creo/7sachen/Workspace/7S - Base/index.html)
    [ERROR]
        {
            "className": "Ext.event.ListenerStack",
            "path": "../7S - Base/sdk/src/event/ListenerStack.js"
        },
    [ all 350 other dependency files..]
        {
            "className": "Ext.data.reader.Array",
            "path": "../7S - Base/sdk/src/data/reader/Array.js"
        }
    ]
    [ERROR] Failed loading your application from: 'file:///D:/7Creo/7sachen/Workspace/7S - Base/index.html'. Try setting the absolute URL to your application for the 'url' item inside 'app.json'
    curious thing is, the same project works on the mac but fails on a windows machine, so i suspect it has something to do with the sdk installation, but i cant figure out whats wrong...

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Is this with the old Sencha Command or with the new Sencha Cmd?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    7C Dev is on a distinguished road

its with the old sencha command 2.0.2..
    i drilled down into the build routine and found that the phantom.js process crashes for no apparent reason. running the same phantomjs command from the command line standalone shows that it dumps the dependencies as expected, then crashes.
    i managed to work around this problem by fixing \sdk\command\vendor\phantomjs\dependencies.js to ignore the crash, but it would still be interesting to find what is causing this..
    i also tried updating the phantomjs binary with the latest version, but after that it would not crash but the phantomjs binary seems to be caught in an endless loop after the output...

since it looks like i am the only one having this problem, it does not seem worth more effort investigating.
    anyway, thanks mitchell!

Thread Participants: 1