Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    HJM is on a distinguished road

Default Extjs4 MVC

Extjs4 MVC

Hello,
    I'm trying to use Extjs4 MVC to achieve a manager system.So I need a Login page and system Index page.After login success,the page will jump to the index.html(The system main menu) .And If my Login page starting with Ext.application,and the index page also starting with Ext.application? How can I design the system with MVC mode?Can you give some suggestions?Thanks a lots!
    Ben.

Vote Rating
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

Web apps based on ExtJS4 are supposed to be single browser page(.html/.php). In your case you can use a card layout which will help you to switch between pages(cards on same .html) based on some conditions, and you will have one workspace/Ext.application

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TopoFurnier is on a distinguished road

interesting, is there any example or an in-depth explanation on how a many-page-site navigation flow should be implemented in accordance with extjs4 standards?

Lets say that we have a 3-staged flow:
    1. a login
    2. category/view selection
    3. data manipulation

each stage is clearly separated from each other, with different views, hitting different services, only sharing some small stuff like css files. What would be the correct approach on this scenario?

Thanks,
    Topo.

Vote Rating
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

the same approach described above, with card layout. If you have a large application then you split it up in subapplications, each subapp providing a specific similar or related group of functionalities, this is more complicated, but is achievable.

An example for a good start could be http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?152143

Also you can make authentication part in html&php, for example if in your backend you have an MVC php framework, after login you just redirect to a php view which has the links to your js files.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar