Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cranberries_ is on a distinguished road

Default Script Error For Combo Store , HELP ????

Script Error For Combo Store , HELP ????

Hi all,

I have a problem at publish version of my application. I am testing the project in details at development tool, there is no error at debug . When I publish it, all combos at application are not loaded. It gives me a scrippt error which says "Cannot find table 0." When I look at the error with " IE Developer Tool ", It says that an error which titled as JsonRpcError says "Invalid object name +tableName+ " .(It throws an sql exception .) In brief , it says that can not be loaded the store for the related combo. But when I look at debug , there is no error at rpc and combo. It goes to related rpc , gets data from the related table although it says that the table does not exist. I thought that can be because of timeout . But the combos list max 10-12 data . And I can list the data from combo at UI ( at developer tool debug ). Unfortunately, It gives the error in detail and the items can not be listed from combo at publish. And realized that this error exists for all combos at application .

Additionally , It gives the error detail at ex-all-debug ,
    Unable to get value of the property 'comboStore': object is null or undefined
    Line 25423 character 9

How can I resolve this situation ?

I will approciate you, if you help me ..
    Thanks in advance..

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Thread Participants: 1