Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    bizcasfri is on a distinguished road

Default ST 2.0.1.1 Native Package Problems w/iOS6

ST 2.0.1.1 Native Package Problems w/iOS6

Without referencing current reported bugs with ST 2.0.1.1 and iOS 6, my team and I are hindered for product testing until the issue(s) are resolved. Is there any defined date on when we can expect a resolve?

To recap the issue. We can successfully package and deploy to Android devices fine. When attempting to build native iOS, the package claims to have built. Then I manually sign the app w/codesign which reports a success. Deploying to a 1st generation iPad (iOS 5) works fine. Whenever deployed to an iOS 6 device, it claims success but when ran, you see a Sencha splash screen then an immediate shutdown.

I would think iOS 6 support would be a priority.

Is this something that's already been addressed in 2.0.3 or one of the licensed builds?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard to say if it has been fixed or not without knowing the actual issue. YOu can use a remote debugger like weinre to find out what the error was.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Detail

Detail

Identical to the issues described here:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...well-on-iOS-5)

Same result when attempting from Windows or is OSX. Runs in the simulator, on iOS 5 devices and on Android.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Resolved

Resolved

I was able to resolve this issue myself.

While manually signing the package, the command line included a reference to an entitlements file. Removing this reference and it runs as expected on both iOS 5 and iOS 6 devices.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar