Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
Some kind of response would be appreciated!
This issue has been fixed in SVN and will be available in the next release. Thanks for reporting it.
we also encountered this issue, and would need a fix for it soon. Can you already say how long it will roughly take for the fix to be released, and can you recommend a workaround until the fix will be available?
I seem to think the fix is in the GXT3.0.3 build. If you are paying for support you should be able to get this as a nightly build from the support dashboard.
Thank you for the quick response. On the download page, it is mentioned that 3.0.1 is available for download and 3.0.2 available for subscribers. Is it correct that 3.0.3 is also available for subscribers?
We would prefer a stable build though, and would like to know when to expect 3.0.3 to be officially released.
I asked Sencha the question and are asking and the person helping me passed the question on to there technical people and then received back:
'So, his bug might actually have been fixed in 3.0.3. If he logs into the portal he can verify it in the GXT nightly build for 3.0.3. We also have a nightly build for 3.1.0 branch, I doubt his fix would have been merged into that branch so he can probably ignore that build for now.'
I then asked:
'Does ‘logs in to portal’ mean the Support log in - https://support.sencha.com/index.php?'
and received back:
'Yes, the Support gives you access to open tickets, nightly builds, bug fixes, and Premium Forums.'
I hope that helps. As for when they plan to release GXT3.0.3 I have no idea.
Edit to previous post:
I asked Sencha the question and are asking
I asked Sencha the question YOU are asking
To further clarify, the 3.1 branch in SVN is merged with changes to 3.0 as soon as an initial build passes (as distinct from the nightly builds, which are more rigorous). That said, the 3.1 'nightly' build is only running once a week at the moment - enough to ensure we are up to date, but not to inundate our build machines. At this point, the fix is in both 3.0.3-SNAPSHOT and 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
3.1 is where we will put fixes that require breaking API details. 3.0.3 is much closer to release than 3.1 is, so we are testing it more heavily. They are both nightly builds at this point, so not considered to be 'stable', nor 'supported' - we welcome bug reports on these releases, but can't make any guarantees about regressions.
The fix made especially for this issue (there may have been earlier fixes for other issues that contributed to this test case working in 3.0.3-SNAPSHOT) was to modify onCollapse and onExpand to confirm that the widget is attached. There is no simple workaround that will achieve the same behavior - but you can get very close by disabling animating the expand/collapse of the contentpanel using setAnimCollapse(false).
we now downloaded 3.0.3 and checket it. This problem seems not to be fixed. We get the same errors in IE than before. Can you please provide an update of this issue.
This is a production problem for us.