Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    yo_haha is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Manipulating Javascript objects with ExtJS

Answered: Manipulating Javascript objects with ExtJS

Hi,
    I'd like to manipulate a Javascript object with ExtJS in order to add and remove listeners. Is that possible?
    The object in question is an OpenLayers.Map() object, from the OpenLayers 2.12 library.

2. I've used OpenLayers and ExtJS 4 together with no real problems. Your question doesn't really make sense though. All ExtJS objects are JavaScript objects, as are OpenLayers objects. You can't use the events systems from the two frameworks interchangeably but it isn't that difficult to wrap one in the other as required.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

I've used OpenLayers and ExtJS 4 together with no real problems. Your question doesn't really make sense though. All ExtJS objects are JavaScript objects, as are OpenLayers objects. You can't use the events systems from the two frameworks interchangeably but it isn't that difficult to wrap one in the other as required.

Thread Participants: 1