Vote Rating
    skrooks is on a distinguished road

What's above the "BUILD FAILURE" line of your build output? For example, if the path to cmd.dir is wrong, I get a message stating
    Could not load definitions from resource com/sencha/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.
    Then I get the error you're seeing. Check your path for cmd.dir.
    Code:
    <properties>
      <cmd.dir>path/to/Sencha/Cmd</cmd.dir>
    </properties>

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nmandya is on a distinguished road

I know that the cmd.dir is correct and that the antlib.xml file from sencha.jar does get loaded. When I run the maven command with the -X flag, I can see this in the logs:

Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.script.ScriptDef loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)
    Class com.sencha.ant.ScriptTask loaded from ant loader (parentFirst)
    +Datatype x-script-def com.sencha.ant.ScriptTask

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    5nc5 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

first of all, thank you very much. This thread helped me very much!
    My maven ant task run!

Now i uploaded the sencha.jar to a local maven repository. So i have a maven dependency which references and downloads the sencha.jar. That works fine too!
    But what to do reference within the pom to this sencha.jar.
    Now i have
    Code:
    <properties>   <cmd.dir>path/to/Sencha/Cmd</cmd.dir> </properties>
    which points to my local disc. How can i point to the sencha.jar that i download from my maven repository? Any idea?
    Thanks!
    EDIT:
    Now i tried the following:
    Code:

<configuration>
                  <target>
                 <!--  <property name="sencha_cmd_loc" refid="com.sencha.cmd:sencha-cmd:jar"/> -->
                  <property name="sencha_cmd_loc" value="${maven.dependency.com.sencha.cmd.sencha-cmd.jar.path}"/>
                   <echo message="Where: ${sencha_cmd_loc}"/>
                  <taskdef resource="com/sencha/ant/antlib.xml" classpath="${sencha_cmd_loc}"/>
              <x-sencha-command dir="${basedir}/src/main/webapp">
                  app 
                  build
              </x-sencha-command>
                  </target>
                </configuration>
    But maven faild with this error message:
    Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (default) on project blabla-project: An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    [ERROR] jar:file:/home/blabla/.m2/repository/com/sencha/cmd/sencha-cmd/4.0.0.203/sencha-cmd-4.0.0.203.jar!/com/sencha/ant/antlib.xml:12: taskdef A class needed by class com.sencha.ant.InitTask cannot be found: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
    [ERROR] using the classloader AntClassLoader[/home/blabla/.m2/repository/com/sencha/cmd/sencha-cmd/4.0.0.203/sencha-cmd-4.0.0.203.jar]
    [ERROR] around Ant part ...<taskdef resource="com/sencha/ant/antlib.xml" classpath="${sencha_cmd_loc}"/>... @ 6:80 in /home/blabla/workspace/if-app-ursurs/target/antrun/build-main.xml: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
    [ERROR] -> [Help 1]

The path of the jar is right, but wha about the "!" in the path? maybe this is the problem ...
    Thanks for helping ...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    testingarchitect is on a distinguished road

I know this is like a year old, but any chance you found a solution to this issue (A class needed by class com.sencha.ant.InitTask cannot be found: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory)?