Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-3573 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    idmadj is on a distinguished road

Default NestedList.goToNode doesn't display the right List when called from a detail card.

NestedList.goToNode doesn't display the right List when called from a detail card.

REQUIRED INFORMATION

Ext version tested:
    • Sencha Touch 2.0.1.1

Browser versions tested against:
    • Chrome 22.0.1229.94

Description:
    • NestedList.goToNode() doesn't display the right List when called from a detail card. It only displays the last List instead of displaying a list containing the node passed in parameter.

Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • Create a Nested list three levels deep with detail cards as leaf nodes;
    • Somewhere in the UI, create a button that calls nestedList.goToNode(nestedList.getStore().getRoot());, where nextedList is a reference to the NestedList created above;
    • Run the application and navigate to the detail card;
    • Press the button created in the second step and notice that it takes you to the last list displayed instead of the NestedList's root as expected.

The result that was expected:
    • Pressing the button should take you to the specified node (the root node in this case).

HELPFUL INFORMATION

Possible fix:
    • In NestedList.goToNode, in the if (detailCardActive) { block, replace:
    Code:
    me.setActiveItem(me.getLastActiveList(););
    by
    Code:
    list = me.getLastActiveList();
    list.getStore().setNode(node);
    node.expand();
    me.setActiveItem(list);

Additional CSS used:
    • only default ext-all.css

Operating System:
    • Windows 8

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the report and fix. Your fix seemed to me to be the best solution so I included it as part of the next release.