Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    amol.sonawane is on a distinguished road

Default Grid filters

Grid filters

Hi,
    I am using Ext.grid.EditorGridPanel(EXTJS 3.4) I want to filter the data/record in the grid.
    Store of grid having events like add, update, remove, load, datachanged etc. are attached for the calculation of the row data like price, discount… etc.

I used Ext.ux.grid.GridFilters (local filter) to apply filters in the grid but it applies filter on the store and store fires above events. So after filter it show the Calculation data depends on the filtered data its true but I want Calculation Data on all records of the grid and not on the filter data.
    So I want to hide row after filter like we set display property of row to ‘none’ like below example
    grid.getView().getRow(rowIndex).style.display = 'none';
    Is there any plug-in for this or another way to use the Ext.ux.grid.GridFilters so I can work around this ?
    Suggestions are welcome, Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Moved to help .. Plugins forum is for release notifications.

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    amol.sonawane is on a distinguished road

Thanks Scott

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jorgeluislay is an unknown quantity at this point

what about using in tbar a textfield.

This textfield has a listener which filter "on" the store by the method filterBy and gives you the filtered records on the dom.

Does this work ?
    Or this ? -> http://www.sk-typo3.de/index.php?id=345

How to apply filter methods on the grid:
    http://www.sencha.com/learn/grid-faq/#Filtering
    http://aboutfrontend.com/extjs/extjs-grid-filter/

Have fun

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    balaece21 is on a distinguished road

Default grid with specific filters

grid with specific filters

Hi,

I am new to extjs. I am having my grid in center region of panel. And also i need to provide filters in north region. Based on the filters grid data should display(i.e.)month wise and year wise. Till now i placed my grid into center panel. I need to place the filter components in north region. Please help for this in MVC structure.

Please help me...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

What exactly are you needing assistance with?

Is it a problem in getting your grid in center, and filters in north - or actually getting your filters to work?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank u for your reply....
    Now I can able to show grid in center region based on db data... Now need help in filters.....

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default help me to create a dynamic store for grid

help me to create a dynamic store for grid

Hi,
    I can display data from db....but my requirement is I have to pass some parameters using Ajax request....
    Based on the values of parameters queries should execute and servlet should return a json object.... Now I can return
    Json object to script file....but can't able to display it.... Here I retrieving data after a button click.....pls help me....

Thanks in advance....

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

Ok, now I understand - and it appears this has nothing to do with actual "store filters" at all

So all you really need to do is submit a form to a URL via AJAX, then display the server response (JSON) in a grid? Correct?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Ya.... Now I can able to pass Ajax request...and also can retrieving json from servlet... But I don't know that how to get the json in is...??

Thank u so much for replying...