Vote Rating
    hotdp will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by tangix View Post
    If Sencha would get their act together and produce a stable environment for Ext JS, Touch, Architect and a working Cmd I would happily pay up for the Complete license (currently on Ext JS Commercial and Sencha Architect). As it is now we have way too many half-finished "good-intentions" solutions that are flying around in various stages of betas, RC and considered "final" that I am starting to get worried about what kind of black hole my additional $1000 will end up in.
    Sadly none of these products listed above are able to provide a simple solution to deploy code to end-users anymore and until that happens I'll hold on to my creditcard.

Carefully optimistic about the Sencha future,
    /Mattias
    They are working on integration of Cmd in SA. I believe it will be released with ST2.1 GA and SA 2.2

Vote Rating
    tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by hotdp View Post
    They are working on integration of Cmd in SA. I believe it will be released with ST2.1 GA and SA 2.2
    So I have heard. For Sencha Cmd Ext JS support is also "coming" as is building on Linux, native packaging on Windows etc, etc...

My point is that I'd like to see a consistent way to design, build and deploy the various products across the products and also across the platforms. Currently we have some beautiful pieces laying scattered on the table there but puzzle don't fit together as of now.

I am optimistic, but I still have to use my old XP computer to be able to build Ext JS 4.0.x using beta2 of Sencha SDK 2.0... My new project in SA 2 based on Ext JS 4.1 is still not possible to build using Sencha Cmd 3.0 as of b390 due to the Model issues, but knock on wood - I hope there is a solution by mid-December when I need to deploy.

Cheers,
    /Mattias

Vote Rating
    hotdp will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by tangix View Post
    So I have heard. For Sencha Cmd Ext JS support is also "coming" as is building on Linux, native packaging on Windows etc, etc...

My point is that I'd like to see a consistent way to design, build and deploy the various products across the products and also across the platforms. Currently we have some beautiful pieces laying scattered on the table there but puzzle don't fit together as of now.

I am optimistic, but I still have to use my old XP computer to be able to build Ext JS 4.0.x using beta2 of Sencha SDK 2.0... My new project in SA 2 based on Ext JS 4.1 is still not possible to build using Sencha Cmd 3.0 as of b390 due to the Model issues, but knock on wood - I hope there is a solution by mid-December when I need to deploy.

Cheers,
    /Mattias
    Hi,
    I totally understand your concern.
    Was just fyi if you did not know.

Vote Rating
    jep will become famous soon enough jep will become famous soon enough

A recent Sencha blog post confirms that it's GPL or $1000:

Sencha Touch Charts is now available as part of the Sencha Touch GPL framework, and as part of the Sencha Complete or Sencha Complete: Team packages.
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/whats-new...ncha-touch-2.1

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gypsie will become famous soon enough

Default jqPlot Charts

jqPlot Charts

Just grab jqPlot charts and be done with it. It's free.
    http://www.jqplot.com

Too bad that sencha doesn't offer them for free. But I guess they have to make money to to stay in the business.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    digeridoopoo will become famous soon enough

Default Don't forget highcharts...

Don't forget highcharts...

Don't forget highcharts...made for extjs and sencha. There are some cool examples on the web if you google them...

:-)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    penguintux is on a distinguished road

Default They are simply stopping development of Charts

They are simply stopping development of Charts

By charging $1000, they are simply stopping development fo Charts. If they really need money, I prefer charing by $10 for each ST license to that $1000.