Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

There can be two, depending on whether you have created a separate workspace or not. When generating an application, we check to see if the target folder is inside a workspace. If so, we only generate ".sencha/app/*". Otherwise, we generate ".sencha/workspace/*" as well into the same folder.

If there is still a problem, we should examine your ".sencha/app/build-impl.xml" file. Maybe you could paste the content of that in a CODE /CODE block.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LarssaAndin is on a distinguished road

Ok, I've generated a new app and now it seems to be working fine without loops. I can't really figure out what I did wrong last time but probably something stupid .

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

Glad to hear things are working for you. I am going to close this ticket then.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    huberte will become famous soon enough

Yep it's fine by me too