Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    iooK is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Store rebuid url with parameters

Unanswered: Store rebuid url with parameters

Hello all,

I want to retrieve all parameters of a store to recreate my own uri.
    Please take a look of my store :
    Code:
    Ext.define('app.store.listeArticleStore', {
        extend: 'Ext.data.Store',

constructor: function(cfg) {
            var me = this;
            cfg = cfg || {};
            me.callParent([Ext.apply({
                storeId: 'listeArticleStore',
                remoteFilter: true,
                remoteSort: true,
                pageSize: 50,
                proxy: {
                    type: 'ajax',
                    pageParam: 'p',
                    url: '/XmlView/ListeArticle',
                    reader: {
                        type: 'xml',
                        idProperty: 'ART_ID',
                        totalProperty: 'totalProperty',
                        record: 'row'
                    }
                },
                fields: [
                    {mapping: 'ART_ID', name: 'ART_ID', type: 'int'},
                    {mapping: 'ART_LIBELLE', name: 'v_art_articles_formats.art_libelle', type: 'string'},
                    {mapping: 'ART_CODE_ALTIUS', name: 'v_art_articles_formats.art_code_altius', type: 'string'},
                    {mapping: 'ART_MILLESIME', name: 'v_art_articles_formats.art_millesime', type: 'string'},
                    {mapping: 'ART_AGE', name: 'v_art_articles_formats.art_age', type: 'string'},
                    {mapping: 'FOR_CL', name: 'v_art_articles_formats.for_cl', type: 'string'},
                    {mapping: 'STOCK_PANIERS', name: 'v_art_stock_paniers.stock_paniers', type: 'int'},
                    {mapping: 'STOCK_RAYON', name: 'v_art_stock_rayon.stock_rayon', type: 'int'},
                    {mapping: 'STOCK_RESERVE', name: 'v_art_stock_reserve.stock_reserve', type: 'int'},
                    {mapping: 'STOCK_TOTAL', name: 'v_art_stock_total.stock_total', type: 'int'},
                    {mapping: 'PRO_ID', name: 'PRO_ID', type: 'int'},
                    {mapping: 'ART_EN_LIGNE', name: 'ART_EN_LIGNE', type: 'boolean'}
                ]
            }, cfg)]);
        }
    });
    Url is '/XmlView/ListeArticle', when this store is called, plenty of parameters are sent with it (thanks to POST method).
    The page parameter named 'p' or a user search named 'my_search' in my application, ....

I would like to rebuild a uri with this parameters thanks to GET method like this example '/XmlView/ListeArticle?p=1&limit=25&my_search=wine&...'
    I want to do this to create an excel extract with the same parameters of my gridpanel.

Thanks in advance.

nb: Sorry for my poor english.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you trying to create your own url? THe url can be built auto for you and you can change the param names
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    James Goddard will become famous soon enough James Goddard will become famous soon enough

What he is trying to do is call a different service based on the parameters the store is using.

For example, if he fills his store with:

/xyz/?page=X&start=Y&limit=Z&sort=field1&dir=ASC

He wants to call an Excel export service with the same paremters (probably from an iframe so he can download the excel file without replacing his workspace):

/xyz/export/?page=X&start=Y&limit=Z&sort=field1&dir=ASC&format=excel

To do this you're going to need to do a little work on your own. There is no "store.getParams" function. First if you look at the load function on store you'll see:

Code:
            options.groupers = options.groupers ||  me.groupers.items;
            options.page = options.page || me.currentPage;
            options.start = (options.start !== undefined) ? options.start : (options.page - 1) * me.pageSize;
            options.limit = options.limit || me.pageSize;
            options.addRecords = options.addRecords || false;
    That should show you where to get grouping and paging params. The filters and sorters come from the AbstractStore load function:

Code:
            options = Ext.apply({
                action: 'read',
                filters: me.filters.items,
                sorters: me.getSorters()
            }, options);
    With those you should be able to build an object with the appropriate properties. From there a simple Ext.Object.toQueryString should do.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar