Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: question on lists with variableHeights=true

Unanswered: question on lists with variableHeights=true

I have that list with currently just 5 entries. Each entry has an image on the left hand side and some text to the right of the image. Image size and text length may vary. Thus variableHeights=true. Now when the app ist started (be it on the desktop in chrome or as a native app on Android) the list is not rendered correctly: the item heights are not correctly set (=too small). Only when I change the orientation then the rendering is (and remains) correct. It's like the initial rendering is not working correctly... (but maybe it's just me).

I'm currently using 2.1rc2, but having this for quite some time now. Any ideas / thoughts welcome.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

There is a fix in regards to an issue I had in the next release that may help. I had a list where the items would overlap each other.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    There is a fix in regards to an issue I had in the next release that may help. I had a list where the items would overlap each other.
    Thanks! That sounds just like my problem! Is it already part of a nightly build so that I can test?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    @mitchellsimoens: is your issue fixed with 2.1 final? Mine isn't

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Razr is on a distinguished road

I am bumping this thread since I have the exact same problem and there does not seem to be a fix yet.

Thread Participants: 2