Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ronamaria is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to specify multiple values for "data" config in container in touch2

Unanswered: How to specify multiple values for "data" config in container in touch2

I need a form where the details are displayed using" tpl " config..So i have to mention the values to be accessed in the "data" config...I have to take first_name and other details from one store which i specified as

data:record.getData()

and address from

data: Ext.getStore('getaddress').getData().all[0].raw,

If i give 2 instances of "data" config it always takes the second one..SO either the first_name or the address only is being printed...I want to access both in the "tpl" of my 'details container' ..How should the data config be specified then???

Or is there any other way i can access multiple stores in tpl of a container???

thanks in advance..

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Moved to Touch forums.

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1