Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    arandlett is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.Loding loading order in 2.1rc2

Ext.Loding loading order in 2.1rc2

I have created a singleton class that has some methods. When in development the loading order works fine because my application works without errors.
    However when I build the app for production I get a "TypeError: Cannot call method of undefined" which is for a method in that singleton class. That tells me that the class is being loaded out of order. Is this a Touch 2.1rc2 bug?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

This is probably not with Ext.Loading but with the latest version of Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.190. When the application is build it seems the concatenation order is not correct. The class being loaded is in a require option in Ext.application. But I am unsure of a fix or if this is a bug.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

This post gave me a work around: ("requires" order in Sencha Command 3?)

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The order is correct, it's just done differently. In the old Command the order wasn't stable which would result in massive delta updates as technically large chunks of code changed but in reality they didn't. So if a class requires another class, regardless if that required class is required else where, that class needs to require the other class.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1