Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    appaulmac is on a distinguished road

Default List view navigating to a detail view

List view navigating to a detail view

I'm very new to Sencha and Architect. I can't, for the life of me, work out how to make my list of data (fed from jsonp) scroll across to show a detail page of more of the json content. I've done this when coding an app (followed example like city bars) but I don't know how in Architect.

I'm sure this is REALLY easy but just don't know enough to make it happen. I’m looking for training courses, and any resources I can to further my knowledge. Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I'd suggest completing the same Citybars app in Architect as a first pass.
    http://docs.sencha.com/architect/2/#...rst_mobile_app
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    appaulmac is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the response. I'll definitely go through that tutorial too. It looks a lot like the other tutorial that didn't use Architect, in that I'll be typing in much of the code. Is this typically how Architect is used? I was trying to approach the problem by creating a itemTap event and putting some code in there to pass the chosen line item to a Panel I'd added to the project, in this way creating all of the views visually (drag and drop, etc) and only going into code in the event to set up processing.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Yes, in general the only time you should be writing code is for your event processing and controllers. Here's another useful doc:
    http://docs.sencha.com/architect/2/#.../interactivity
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1