You found a bug! We've classified it as SDKTOOLS-233 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

Default Selecting files via class aliases

Selecting files via class aliases

Under the sencha compile command in Sencha Cmd 3, is there any way to include a class with a particular alias? I'd love to be able to do something like sencha compile include -alias=widget.custompanel but I don't see any option like that listed in the documentation. Does something like that exist and I just missed it? Or if not, could such an option be added?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

The set criteria do not currently operate on aliases, but that is a good idea. Thanks! I have opened a Feature Request ticket for this..

Thread Participants: 1