You found a bug! We've classified it as SDKTOOLS-233 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

Default Selecting files via class aliases

Selecting files via class aliases

Under the sencha compile command in Sencha Cmd 3, is there any way to include a class with a particular alias? I'd love to be able to do something like sencha compile include -alias=widget.custompanel but I don't see any option like that listed in the documentation. Does something like that exist and I just missed it? Or if not, could such an option be added?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

The set criteria do not currently operate on aliases, but that is a good idea. Thanks! I have opened a Feature Request ticket for this..

Thread Participants: 1