Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
I have an application created first with Sencha Architect 2.1, then updated manually when my trial expired.
This code is supposed to work with Sencha SDK Tools 2, but it does not work very well...
So why not trying the new one.
Here is what I did:
- generated a sencha touch 2.1rc2 app with sencha cmd 3
- moved to that folder, removed everything under app/ and replaced it with my own app
- then edited app.js: added my models/views/stores/controllers, renamed the app, and changed the first view to create in the launch() method.
==> everything works perfectly!
- then I built the app, and the built version is encoded in ANSI so the Japanese/Chinese characters are not displayed
So at that point, I thought it might be because app.js itself is in ANSI (as I kept and edited the auto-generated one) so I converted it to UTF-8 without BOM (as Sencha Architect 2.1 creates files in this character encoding) but it did not solve the issue (it was either still not showing correctly, or even saying there is an error in app.js line 56, not expected character).
I ended up changing the tab name in English and it works well (UTF-8 characters loading from Ajax calls are displayed correctly).
I deployed on dotcloud for testing from a smartphone and it works well: http://keio-sdmnews.dotcloud.com/
But it would be great if Sencha could encode by default in UTF-8.
My suspicion is that there is actually in input issue here because we always write output in UTF-8. So for the wrong content to appear in the output file, it almost certainly originated from a file where we did not understand the character set.
Please ensure the file are either encoded in UTF-8 (the assumed encoding) or starts with a declaration like the above. If you are still having problems, please post some fragment of the source file and output for me to look at.