Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ralfius is on a distinguished road

Default Checkboxmodel inside grid with editor

Checkboxmodel inside grid with editor

Hello,
    looks like I have found a bug in extjs 4.1.1a: in case of using grid with Checkboxmodel and some editor for cell there happens deselection of all nonactive rows and selecting only active(editing) row.
    Code:
    Ext.create('Ext.data.Store', {
        storeId:'simpsonsStore',
        fields:['name', 'email', 'phone'],
        data:{'items':[
            {"name":"Lisa", "email":"lisa@simpsons.com", "phone":"555-111-1224"},
            {"name":"Bart", "email":"bart@simpsons.com", "phone":"555-222-1234"},
            {"name":"Homer", "email":"home@simpsons.com", "phone":"555-222-1244"},
            {"name":"Marge", "email":"marge@simpsons.com", "phone":"555-222-1254"}
        ]},
        proxy: {
            type: 'memory',
            reader: {
                type: 'json',
                root: 'items'
            }
        }
    });

Ext.create('Ext.grid.Panel', {
        title: 'Simpsons',
        store: Ext.data.StoreManager.lookup('simpsonsStore'),
        selModel: Ext.create("Ext.selection.CheckboxModel", {
            checkOnly : true
        }),
        columns: [
            {header: 'Name',  dataIndex: 'name', editor: 'textfield'},
            {header: 'Email', dataIndex: 'email', flex:1,
                editor: {
                    xtype: 'textfield',
                    allowBlank: false
                }
            },
            {header: 'Phone', dataIndex: 'phone'}
        ],
        selType: 'cellmodel',
        plugins: [
            Ext.create('Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing', {
                clicksToEdit: 1
            })
        ],
        height: 200,
        width: 400,
        renderTo: Ext.getBody()
    });

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Not truly a bug IMO. When you select a row outside the checkbox (in another column) it will only select that row, multi selection is only if you click on the check box so when you try to edit it will have the same behavior as you are click on outside the checkbox. You can give the mode to the selection model to multi or simple but when you try to start edit it will toggle the selection on and off.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    humilify is on a distinguished road

Default checkbox models and cellediting clash!

checkbox models and cellediting clash!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Not truly a bug IMO. When you select a row outside the checkbox (in another column) it will only select that row, multi selection is only if you click on the check box so when you try to edit it will have the same behavior as you are click on outside the checkbox. You can give the mode to the selection model to multi or simple but when you try to start edit it will toggle the selection on and off.
    I find your reply confusing.
    If I have a multi-selection checkbox grid; (checkbox models are normally multi-select). I set checkOnly : true
    Are you saying that when I activate cellediting on another column, it must interfere with the checks I have selected?
    4.1.1 did not have the issue, 4.1.3 still has the problem. I think this is a big problem. Test the code again. Please explain.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    FCGus is on a distinguished road

Not sure if any solution exists for this...I have a similar issue using extjs 4.1.1
    I have an editable grid with a checkboxselection model the checkOnly attribute is set to true.
    When I click in an editable cell and then tab over to the next editable cell the row is getting selected.

As a result the logic that I have in the select listener is getting executed for the row something that I want to execute only when the check box is selected not when I tab over to the next editable cell/column.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Gus

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    grekpe is on a distinguished road

I too came across this problem and did the following:
    Code:
    var clickedColumnIndex = -1;
    Ext.create('Ext.grid.Panel', {
            (...)
        listeners: {
            "cellclick": function (sender, td, cellIndex, record, tr, rowIndex, e, eOpts) {
                clickedColumnIndex = cellIndex;
            },
            "beforedeselect": function (rowmodel, record, index, eOpts) {
                return (clickedColumnIndex === 0); //prevents deselecting all rows when editing other cells
            }
        },
        selModel: Ext.create('Ext.selection.CheckboxModel', { checkOnly: true, mode: 'MULTI' }),
        plugins: [
            Ext.create('Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing', {
                clicksToEdit: 1
            })
        ]
    });
    So basically I just added listeners for 'cellclick' (in wich I save the column number of the clicked cell) and 'beforedeselect' (which returns false if the column no is not 0). Not sure if it's the best solution but it helped in my case.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    FCGus is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply, I did end up doing something similar, I used the statement in the beforeselect and beforedeselect listeners:

if (Ext.getCmp('PORInquiryGrid').editingPlugin.activeColumn != null &&
    Ext.getCmp('PORInquiryGrid').editingPlugin.activeColumn.dataIndex != null)
    {
    return false;
    }

On the other hand when I tried using the arrow keys to navigate through the editable grid the same issue happened again i.e. the row got selected and I could not figure a way to workaround that.
    It is kind of frustrating for some of the configuration options not to work and there is no clear workaround.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mihailo.joksimovic is on a distinguished road

@grekpe Thanks for sharing your solution, it's working great (using ExtJS 4.2.1).

However, I think it would make sense to add some property to CheckboxSelection Model that would force user to (un)check the Checkbox in order to change the selection.

The way it is now is really frustrating IMO :-)

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar