Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    waqasaslammmeo is on a distinguished road

Default Pie-Chart

Pie-Chart

hello !

i have a grid , containing records , and a panel having pie-chart .what i want is when user click on any record of grid , store of pie-chart will load. how can i do this , as i tried so many things , this.mychart.refresh() , this.mychart.getStore().load(), myStore.load() --(myStore is assigned to pie-Chart) . and many others. please guide me how i can do this. how can i reload the pie-chart store.

Regards

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

Firstly, how are you getting the data to update the piechart? Will this be returned via an ajax call upon clicking a row in the grid, or does this data need to be built up from the data already present in the grid's row?

Whichever way you receive this data, you will have a store attached to the piechart which you could simply load this new data into using the store.loadData(data) function, or reload the store passing the required parameters which will return the pre-filtered data (e.g. store.load({params:{paramName: paramValue}}); )