Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jhaswell is on a distinguished road

Default AccordionLayoutContainer does not fill parent until window resize

AccordionLayoutContainer does not fill parent until window resize

I've been banging my head against the wall for several days on this. I've viewed http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...h-parent-panel for the Ext Js library and verified that my accordion is the first child of a variable-height component. The layout works correctly after I resize the window, but not until then.

I've attached some screenshots demonstrating the behavior. The "Stuff" panel is expanded in both of them.

Joe
    Attached Images

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

You're referencing a Ext JS thread, but this is the GXT bugs forum - which library are you using?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jhaswell is on a distinguished road

I'm using GXT, but presumably they're the same underlying widget. I've managed to work around this by calling forceLayout() when the tab is selected.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

The libraries are actually quite different, especially in GXT 3. While they have similar APIs, that is mostly due to following tried and true tactics of describing how to relatively size and position layouts, as well as other tasks like binding data, etc.

GXT reuses some basic dom structure and styles from Ext JS, but generally implements them in a totally different way to as to take better advantage of the GWT compiler, and produce only the minimum about of code necessary for each browser, as well as the most efficient.

Because the APIs are rooted in the same concepts, you may find that advice from one library applies to another, but because the implementations are so different, this will not always be the case.

With regard to the forceLayout() method, this should only be needed when a change is made to the structure of the layout after the layout has been drawn once - GXT doesn't automatically assume that every change made requires an immediate update to the full layout, in order to prevent performance issues.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar