Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    harjits is on a distinguished road

Default Handling Paging when all the data has been retrieved from the server-EXTJS 3.4

Handling Paging when all the data has been retrieved from the server-EXTJS 3.4

I have a problem and I'm trying to figure out how to solve it. I have multiple grids and I have a find panel which actually controls how many records have to be fetched from the server. How can I using paging with the above mechanism to display data in pages ?

Thanks,

- Harjit

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

Would you be able to clarify how this "find" panel works in conjunction with the grids? Is it simply a panel where you set the number of records to be returned when creating a new grid?

i.e. A user might select what type of search they're performing (which decides which grid to create), the number of records they want to see per page, then clicks "search"?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    harjits is on a distinguished road

The find panel has an text box which controls the number of results to be fetched for the request. The grids are always the same, each grid has it own store and url from where it fetches the data. Hope this makes sense

Thread Participants: 1