Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iplanit will become famous soon enough

Default Error message useless

Error message useless

Hi,

I have found the following error while editing:

It is correct ? I would like to know if I need a semicolon or if I am missing it. The code works and as far as I know there is no need to put a semicolon after a function.

Also I have found a serious bug that displays "unexpected ," in the code but when you try to remove the , from the code IS IMPOSSIBLE because the line is missing (the error appears in the view but not in the event that contains the invalid or unexpect ,).

I think the editor has lot of bugs, and I have seen the editor working in a Mac deleting or not updating code which is a problem. Crash is acceptable, but if the editor is the cause to lost code... something has to be fixed in Sencha Architect.

Kind regards

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We have seen the problem where old/stale error messages still appear. We have a ticket to get this fixed. Thanks for the report.

Could you tell us more details about the "unexpected, " error?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iplanit will become famous soon enough

Default the editor does not allow to edit the line

the editor does not allow to edit the line

What happens is that we have an incorrect , (probably because an override was needed) just after a function we made in an event and before the function of another event.

But when you go to the code that contains the incorrect , you cannot delete it, because the line that contains the , is not there.

See screenshot.
    editorbug.jpg

The line 192 does not appear when you edit the code to remove it from the event.
    The code only displays line 0 to 191.

Kind regards
    Last edited by iplanit; 5 Nov 2012 at 2:17 AM. Reason: add more details

Thread Participants: 1