Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    JLKoszarek is on a distinguished road

Default CarListings Example json error/problem - New Download - Purchase Complete Oct 31-201

CarListings Example json error/problem - New Download - Purchase Complete Oct 31-201

500: Internal Server Error during step of load data in the ExtJs4.1 CarListings Example. Running Windows 7 with Tomcat V6. I've seen an another reports like this in early September that were closed because it was fixed in SA build 640 on September 28th. Is the build not available yet, or is this a new problem? Again I just did a clean install off a October 31st purchase.
    Attached Files

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

The tickets were closed because this is a server-side problem, not an Architect problem.

Is your server setup to serve .json files? If you access the .json file from a web browser does it load?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    JLKoszarek is on a distinguished road

Thanks Aaron. Turns out that when I unzipped the files using Windows Extractor it unzip them and encripted files that made them inaccessible from Tomcat. When I used WinZip it unpacked and installed the json mime type int the web.xml conf file, everything worked fine.

<mime-mapping>
    <extension>json</extension>
    <mime-type>application/json</mime-type>
    </mime-mapping>

Thread Participants: 1