Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jugg1es can only hope to improve

Default Please stop using !important operators in CSS

Please stop using !important operators in CSS

I spent an hour trying to work around !important operators you used in the accordion header style. !important operators are a lazy design practice to avoid debugging complicated cascading problems. There really is never a reason to use it and ESPECIALLY when you are trying to create an entirely new development platform. I shouldn't have to edit the default CSS files you include in your releases. I should simply be able to let CSS do it's cascading magic. Please avoid using !important in future releases and save me hours of my life!

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi