Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    extremed is on a distinguished road

Default how to compile this application with cmd

how to compile this application with cmd

Hi

im using codeigniter and extjs 4.1.1a to build the app and my project is located in apache/php server i access it like

Code:
    http://192.168.56.101/mvcapp/
    inside my index i have these javascripts

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?=base_url()?>extjs/ext-all.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?=base_url()?>template/overrides.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?=base_url()?>app/app.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?=base_url()?>api/configData"></script>//for ext direct
    my question is how to use sencha cmd to build application located in a server like this? how to point app location to http://192.168.56.101/mvcapp/ ?

Regards

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

In a nutshell, Sencha Cmd operates on source files, so it will need to be run against the source code instead of a served instance.

For script tags, the src attributes need to use relative addressing (relative to the markup file) for Sencha Cmd to resolve the address and combine them in to a build. This should be workable in production as well, but obviously takes some adjustments perhaps.

There are some lower-level ways to deal with just JS files, but to use the high-level "page" command of the compiler, the above is required. To go the lower-level route, you would still need file system access to the JS source tree(s) and would need to identify the script(s) that serve as the "top" of the dependency calculation (the page serves that role when using the "page" command).
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    extremed is on a distinguished road

yup. i did the necessary changes and got the project out from server to build with CMD

Thread Participants: 1