Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    SergiuB is on a distinguished road

Default How to include 'ext-debug' instead of 'ext-all-debug' in Architect?

How to include 'ext-debug' instead of 'ext-all-debug' in Architect?

From the Library settings I can choose between ext-all and ex-all-debug using the Debug checkbox.
    I need to dynamically load classes, and want to include only ext-debug.js.

Thanks!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Mthor will become famous soon enough

just create your own index.html page add it in there.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    SergiuB is on a distinguished road

If I do that then it means that I won't be using the auto-generated html. I was looking for a solution within the bounds of Architect. If no other way then I will use my own html, but this adds to a pretty consistent list of nuisances experienced using Architect. It feels like a great tool for doing a complex layout, very easy to use, very intuitive, but when you want to extend functionality of the created classes with overrides, importing components created by someone else who does not use Architect, it just gets in the way of getting things done.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    greg.barry has a spectacular aura about greg.barry has a spectacular aura about

Default Architect ext-debug.js

Architect ext-debug.js

There are currently no native methods for utilizing ext-debug.js in Architect. Architect depends on ext-all-debug.js for class loading. Changing that could have a negative impact on the inner workings of your project.

If you absolutely must use ext-debug.js, you will need to manually customize your html file as per Mthor's suggestion.

Thread Participants: 2