Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.device.Push

Ext.device.Push

noticed this in the 2.1 rc docs.
    what exactly does it do? its hard to understand from the docs. the docs simply say "Provides a way to send push notifications to a device"
    can someone please elaborate or give a use case on when to use this?
    thanks!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks
    Does this mean I can send stuff like badges etc to my sencha app even if it is not currently open and running?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mmigdol is on a distinguished road

GKatz,

Yes, that's pretty much it. Just got it working for the first time with my app -- let me know if you need help.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

did you guys get it to work for IOS and android with Ext.device.Push?
    the docs state only ios support...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kidmanmatch is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha touch push notification

Sencha touch push notification

HI,
    mmigdol

I recently started developing with Sencha Touch 2, at the moment i'm creating an app that needs support for Apple Push Notifications.

So I've created the neccesary certificates at the Apple developer center and used them to package the application with the Sencha Touch SDK tools. All went well and I'm able to run this app on my device.

In the app I added a button to receive the device token. When I tap the button it executes the following code

This is the code i get from sencha docs. Bud i dont have much success yet.. please direct me to solve this issue.. Thanks in advance

Ext.device.Push.register({ type: Ext.device.Push.ALERT | Ext.device.Push.BADGE | Ext.device.Push.SOUND, success: function (token) { console.log('# Push notification registration successful:'); Ext.Msg.alert(' token: ' + token); }, failure: function (error) { console.log('# Push notification registration unsuccessful:'); Ext.Msg.alert(' error: ' + error); }, received: function (notifications) { console.log('# Push notification received:'); Ext.Msg.alert(' ' + JSON.stringify(notifications)); }

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kidmanmatch is on a distinguished road

Default Help...

Help...

HTML Code:
    [HTML][PHP]Ext.device.Push.register({    type: Ext.device.Push.ALERT|Ext.device.Push.BADGE|Ext.device.Push.SOUND,    success: function(token) {        console.log('# Push notification registration successful:');        console.log('    token: ' + token);    },    failure: function(error) {        console.log('# Push notification registration unsuccessful:');        console.log('     error: ' + error);    },    received: function(notifications) {        console.log('# Push notification received:');        console.log('    ' + JSON.stringify(notifications));    }});[/PHP]
    [/HTML]

I have put this code in my app.js launch function. But Ext.device.Push.register does not give me any of the functions success, failure or received. Is there anyone that got the device token on iOS?

can u plz help to solve this issue ..

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar