Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sakthij is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to handle included custom view's presenter

Unanswered: How to handle included custom view's presenter

I am newbie to GXT and I have issue with developing Custom widget and it is to be included in main view. I am having two separate presenters for each. While invoking Main presenter, I have the instance of child view's presenter as well. But while loading the view, it is generating one more instance of custom view, so that I am loosing that's presenter's instance there. So that I am not able to have RPC calls through that presenter. If anyone can help me in this regard ASAP would be appreciated more.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    icfantv will become famous soon enough icfantv will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying or the problem you're having. It is difficult to render assistance when your explanation involves terminology that may only make sense to you, the submitter.

I would encourage you to use more specific terms. E.g., "I have a SimpleContainer that I'm placing in a Viewport and then adding to the RootPanel. In this SimpleContainer, I add a HorizontalLayoutContainer and add two widgets: one is a custom widget that does xxx, and the other is a yyy. The problem I am having is that when I do zzz, I am unable to ..."

Please rephrase your issue so that we, the community can provide better assistance. In essense:

What is your main view?
    What is your main presenter?
    What is your child view?
    What is your custom view?

Thread Participants: 1