Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
Touch Premium Member
Not my intention to throw anyone (Sencha) under the bus but wouldn't regression and unit testing have uncovered this type of bug before it was ever released? If it was a one-off issue, things happen, but i'm seeing more and more bugs introduced after every release that should have been caught. No excuse. The following are just the issues that have effected me since the last update (threads to each of these are on the forums).
- list header groups that are all out of alignment
- list changes requiring many of us to switch over to dataviews.
- odd/even styles on list items now double up
- any app launched from the home screen of an iPhone shows the white-screen-of-death.
- templates that dont refresh
- on and on.
We're not talking about new functionality here, existing functionality now broke. I'm seeing a trend.