Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    devnullable is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Cmd V3.0 GA (3.0.0.250) loops

Sencha Cmd V3.0 GA (3.0.0.250) loops

Hi!

I just upgraded to latest Sencha Cmd and now 'sencha ant build' loops indefinitely. Note that I did not have this problem with previous versions. I also tried 'sencha app build' with same result.

Is there something I should change/upgrade/delete?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

Check your .sencha/app/build-impl.xml file... I believe it is an old version that contains a call to "sencha app build" in the "page" target.

Did you use "sencha app upgrade" to upgrade to 3.0.0.250? It should handle upgrading this file properly (it is one of the few that are still replaced by the upgrade).
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    devnullable is on a distinguished road

Thanks! Running "sencha app upgrade" did the trick. To be honest I was under the impressions that it should be run only when Ext JS gets an upgrade.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

I can see where that could be confusing, but yes, "sencha app upgrade" upgrades your app to the latest framework and/or Sencha Cmd version.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Thread Participants: 1