Hybrid View

You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTGWT-2694 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wilfre is on a distinguished road

Default [BUG]GXT 3 russian locale file

[BUG]GXT 3 russian locale file

Required Information Version(s) of Ext GWT GXT 3.0.1 GPL Release Browser versions and OS (and desktop environment, if applicable)
    any Virtual Machine No Description Russian locale file provides only partial localization to GXT widgets and applications Run mode both Steps to reproduce the problem
    1. Run example grid with filters enabled provided by GXT examples application
    2. Open a column's header menu. The word 'Filters...' is not localized. Neither is any filter field empty text or field label
    3. Running to localization of origional en_US locale file I've found other things not localized (such as embedded textarea editor toolbox items
    Expected result Localization file should provide as many localization parameters as defined by at least original (default) locale Actual result Some (about a half) of i18n parametrized textual constants are not provided bu russian locale file (and falled back to en_US default locale file) Test case
    Code:
    Sencha's example project
    Helpful Information
    Screenshot or video Live test Debugging already done
    • Our project looks fully localized after providing corrected localization file
    Possible fix
    Attached Files

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Strange things with forum formatter. I used Bug report template but markup has been messed up

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

I've filed this, and we'll see about making this change. Please email me directly at colin.alworth@sencha.com so we can arrange for a CLA to use your contributions in GXT 3.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    branflake2267 will become famous soon enough

I've closed the issue for the moment because we have not received a CLA. If you are still interested in getting the properties updated, please send us a CLA so we could use the translations.

Brandon

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I've sent an e-mail to Colin's address. I've got no CLA at all. Nevertheless, I'm not also interested in pushing things into conditions. You want this - you use this. You don't want - you provide excuses.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry wilfre, before Brandon posted that he asked me to check, and I never found any email referring to a CLA. I'm checking again, and I see no email with your name (so far all I have is wilfre to search off of) or the letters CLA that were received after Dec 2012 that were not related to other matters - I just re-reviewed each one, and none seem to fit. Best guess I have right now is that the address was wrong when you initially sent it, or that it fell into my spam box and was auto-deleted when I didn't notice for 30 days.

We would like to have this included in GXT, and I would like to make this as easy as possible for you to contribute - can you provide me with an email address that I can contract directly? My sencha email is colin.alworth@sencha.com, and I'll be checking my spam folder carefully for the next few days in case something falls in there.

Again, I'm very sorry for apparently ignoring you, and would like to try to fix this with you.