Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mice-pace is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: displaced menu... any idea why?

Answered: displaced menu... any idea why?

menu.jpg

Anyone have any idea what causes this problem? You can see the shadow appear where the menu is supposed to be, but then the menu appears ages below that.

Anyone who wants to know more let me know what you want me to check: ExtJs code, applied CSS styling, generated HTML. I didn't want to bombard this thread with details in case this has come up before (I searched quickly, but didn't find it)

2. If you recently upgraded, I would first check to make sure you are using the correct css file. Is there any custom css that could affect it? Are you using a doctype? If none of those are it, you should at least share the code for the menu.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light

If you recently upgraded, I would first check to make sure you are using the correct css file. Is there any custom css that could affect it? Are you using a doctype? If none of those are it, you should at least share the code for the menu.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

ExtJS version?

Does it happen in different browsers or just one?

Try to extract a minimal test case, something short enough to post here.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mice-pace is on a distinguished road

Thank you Tim, got it in one :-)

(In that it was the first thing you suggested, but also that it could have been any of the other things you suggested, i think they all apply and i should have tested them before i asked here)