Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mhousser is on a distinguished road

Default Moved again...

Moved again...

Oh great, looks like they *again* moved a thread I started on this topic in the 'Bugs' forum into this thread in the Q&A section.

Also, again, without any feedback or explanation as to why they won't allow it to stay in the Bugs forum.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Default Also having email notification problem..

Also having email notification problem..

Oh, and FYI, I'm also not receiving email notifications.. but this has been the case for weeks now, though sometimes they seem to come in super late.

I see the number of people suffering the same problem with PGB + ST2.1 is growing now...

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    NMP is on a distinguished road

Default maybe helpful...

maybe helpful...

As I tested for this ST2.1/PhoneGap-Problem now for hours, it seems that at least in our case the problem could somehow be that we have a 'xtype: passwordfield' on the initial screen of the application.

I can't imagine how this could be related, but somehow it works on my testing app if I set this passwordfield to a textfield. Maybe someone could check this also...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Default Hmm

Hmm

..I also have a password field on my entry page, but PGB produces a functioning build if I comment out the phonegap.js include from index.html, so I don't see how it can be related..

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Default What do I have to do..

What do I have to do..

..to get a Sencha representative give us feedback and stop moving my threads from the Bugs section around here?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    PhilMerrell will become famous soon enough

Default still doesn't work for me...

still doesn't work for me...

I also have a password field on my initial view, however removing it did not solve my problem and neither did removing the reference to the phonegap javaScript...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Default Well then

Well then

I don't think you have the same problem as outlined by this thread, then. This thread is about PhoneGap Build producing a broken app *after* ST2.1 update, and *only* if phonegap.js is included in index.html.

When I get back from the office tonight I'm going to whip up a default (empty) Sencha Architect project, pop it into PGB, and hope to reproduce the problem with the simplest project possible.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    PhilMerrell will become famous soon enough

Default lol...

lol...

really!? You don't think all these upgrade to 2.1 issues with phonegap could stem from the same problem?

At any rate, mhousser, you might have better luck with the Sencha team if you tone it down just a notch... or you could always buy a premium forum membership

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Default Why are titles necessary..

Why are titles necessary..

Well so far you seem to be the first person saying that you get a 'blank' app even after removing the phonegap reference - this, to me, seems like a different problem; although perhaps still related to ST2.1 upgrade, not saying it's not ST2.1 related.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    riyaad is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mhousser View Post
    I don't think you have the same problem as outlined by this thread, then. This thread is about PhoneGap Build producing a broken app *after* ST2.1 update, and *only* if phonegap.js is included in index.html.

When I get back from the office tonight I'm going to whip up a default (empty) Sencha Architect project, pop it into PGB, and hope to reproduce the problem with the simplest project possible.
    That's exactly what I did - titled 'Case Study' - on page 2
    You can cut and paste my code (just don't forget to reference the css file in the index.html file)
    Would be great if someone from ST could get back to us on this one...time is money!