Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    abbysingh is on a distinguished road

I managed to get it running by adding the corresponding requires to each of my 'views'.
    A way for me to debug this was that I added each view in the app.js one by one. If the app ran, then that meant my view was okay. Then I added another view. If the app didn't boot up, I would check the view and add the require for whichever component I was using in it.

Hope this helps

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    koala2012 is on a distinguished road

I met the same issue, but Sencha Dev didn't get out answser? it seems that a waiting game. hope somebody give out the solution. thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I can provide more information that

ST2.1 + cordova 2.2 can work on android simulator 4.0.1

but ST2.1 + cordova 2.2 it Can Not work on android real device 4.0.1.met the blank screen. why? what's the difference?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

For ST 2.1.1, we are looking at stripping out the Ext.device.* classes from the all builds
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I'd like to know that when will the ST2.1.1 release? and will fixed this problem?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    osnem2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to mhousser's file "sencha-touch-all.js" and riyaad "index.html" indications now white screen was removed and my apps are working. Just waiting for the official sencha team fix.

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML>
    <html manifest="" lang="en-US">
    <head>
        <meta charset="UTF-8">
        <title>App Name</title>

<!--  <script id="microloader" type="text/javascript" src="touch/microloader/development.js"></script> -->

<!-- add resources -->
        <link href="resources/css/app.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="touch/sencha-touch-all.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="app.js"></script>
    </head>
    <body>
        <div id="appLoadingIndicator">
            <div></div>
            <div></div>
            <div></div>
        </div>
    </body>
    </html>

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by osnem2 View Post
    Thanks to mhousser's file "sencha-touch-all.js" and riyaad "index.html" indications now white screen was removed and my apps are working. Just waiting for the official sencha team fix.

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML>
    <html manifest="" lang="en-US">
    <head>
        <meta charset="UTF-8">
        <title>App Name</title>

<!--  <script id="microloader" type="text/javascript" src="touch/microloader/development.js"></script> -->

<!-- add resources -->
    </head>
    <body>
            <div></div>
            <div></div>
            <div></div>
        </div>
    </body>
    </html>
    Once you have update the index.html and how do you package your code to native? used sencha CMD to generate native app?
    actually I have used your solution to use sencha CMD generate native code successfully, the native app can run on andriod 4.0.3 simulator.but Can NOT run on 4.03 real device. it's white screen as well. how do you think that?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    osnem2 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by koala2012 View Post
    Once you have update the index.html and how do you package your code to native? used sencha CMD to generate native app?
    actually I have used your solution to use sencha CMD generate native code successfully, the native app can run on andriod 4.0.3 simulator.but Can NOT run on 4.03 real device. it's white screen as well. how do you think that?
    Hi @koala2012,

for Android my recipe is:

1. Use mhousser's file "sencha-touch-all.js" and riyaad "index.html" indications.
    2. My "app.json" looks like
    Code:
        "js": [
            {
                //"path": "touch/sencha-touch.js"
                "path": "touch/sencha-touch-all.js"
            },
            {
                "path": "app.js",
                "bundle": true,  /* Indicates that all class dependencies are concatenated into this file when build */
                //"update": "delta"
            "update": "full"
            }
        ],
    3. execute "sencha app build production"
    4. then copy the files from "build/APP_NAME/production/*" to my "PHONEGAP_PROJEC/android/assets/www/"
    5. cd "PHONEGAP_PROJECT/android/"
    6. execute "ant release"
    7. cd "PHONEGAP_PROJECT/android/bin"
    8. jarsigner -verbose -keystore PATH_TO_KEY_STORE -signedjar APP_NAME.apk "APP_NAME-unsigned.apk" KEY_STORE
    9. zipalign -v 4 APP_NAME.apk APP_NAME-aligned.apk
    10. open andriod 4.0.3 simulator
    11. adb install -r APP_NAME_aligned.apk ( now white screen was removed and app is OK in sumulator )
    12. Install the app to my GT-I9100 with Android 4.0.3 ( now white screen was removed and app is OK in real device)

To build for Apple Store just:

1. Open with Xcode the phonegap project, just "add files to project" and load folder "build/APP_NAME/production", rename the folder from "production" to "www"
    2. Execute run, the iphone simulator is opened, now white screen was removed and app is OK.

Hope this helps

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    guile291912 is on a distinguished road

Default Thanks !

Thanks !

Thanks again for the thead, it FINALLY works, I went crazy for a day.

So to summarize very quick :
    1. Download the modified "sencha_touch_all" file from mhousser message put it in the 'touch' directory of your app, it will override the existing one ( you may want to save it)
    2. Modify your index.html to get rid of the microloader code like riyaad and osmen2 found out :
      Code:
      <!DOCTYPE HTML><html manifest="" lang="en-US">
      <head>
          <meta charset="UTF-8">
          <title>App Name</title>

<!-- add resources -->
      </head>
      <body>
              <div></div>
              <div></div>
              <div></div>
          </div>
      </body>
      </html>
    3. Modify your app.json like osmen2 said to make sure it uses the sencha-touch-all.js, because by default it uses the sencha-touch.js
      Code:
      ...    "js": [
             {            "path": "cordova-2.2.0.js"
              },
              {
                  //"path": "touch/sencha-touch.js"
                  "path": "touch/sencha-touch-all.js"
              },
              {
                  "path": "app.js",
                  "bundle": true,  /* Indicates that all class dependencies are concatenated into this file when build */
                  //"update": "delta"
              "update": "full"
              }
          ],
    4. Build you app with "sencha app build production" or "sencha app build package"
    5. Copy the files from "build/APP_NAME/production/*" to my "PHONEGAP_PROJEC/android/assets/www/"
    6. Refresh your www folder in your eclipse project and it should run !
    Thanks all for your help, I really think Sencha Touch team should have some test done in PhoneGap before realeasing anything ^^.