Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nestaramsa is on a distinguished road

Default Architect 2.1 charts -Scatter Series

Architect 2.1 charts -Scatter Series

When I create CartesianChart, inside numeric and category axis everything is OK, but as soon as I add MyScatterSeries, screen becomes white and logger:
    TypeError: 'null' is not a constructor (evaluating 'new c(a[0])')

where can be problem? how to fix it? anyone help?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

The framework is internally throwing an error. Did you move forward and try to configure the fields to begin rendering the series? Did you bind it to a store?

Sounds like there is a bug here in the respective framework (touch or ext) that we will have to report.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nestaramsa is on a distinguished road

yes I have 5tab panel - 4 charts + 1 scatter, all of them are using one store, scatter can have only one xField and one yField ( i thing it should be more than one ) of course i set them, and it is always white screen,

err is:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://localhost/IphoneSenchaChart/s...=1352881043890
    TypeError: 'null' is not a constructor (evaluating 'new c(a[0])')

(without adding MyScatterSeries it is OK- no err and everything displaying)

Thread Participants: 1