Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    liconita is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Sencha Touch 2.0.1.1 works fine, but not 2.1.0.0

Answered: Sencha Touch 2.0.1.1 works fine, but not 2.1.0.0

20 days ago, i downloaded Sencha Touch SDK files (sencha-touch-2.0.1.1-commercial.zip) and SDK Tools (SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3-windows.exe). I was able to use sencha command as tutorial Getting Started with Sencha Touch 2 explains.

2 days ago, i downloaded again Sencha Touch SDK files on a new pc, but this time, zip file was different, it was a sencha-touch-2.1.0.0-commercial.zip, 2.1 instead of 2.0., it's content was different. However, download's Tools link it's 2.0.0-beta3. As result, I could not use sencha generate app command on cmd, i got the follow error for that folder:

"The
    current working directory (...)isnot a recognized Sencha SDK or application folder.Runningin backwards compatible mode."

I brought back the zip i downloaded before and it worked just fine.

Question... Is there a SenchaSDKTools-2.1.0-beta3-windows.exe to download? Where?? Why does that 2.1.0.0 zip is not recognized as a sencha folder?

Where can i found data about differences between 2.1 and 2.0??

Cheers

2. For ST 2.1.0, you need to download Sencha Cmd and use it instead of the SDK Tools.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

For ST 2.1.0, you need to download Sencha Cmd and use it instead of the SDK Tools.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1