Hello all,

I am trying to get my native app packaged. I am using Architect 2 and have SDK Tools 2 beta 3.

I have my certificates, the android build and the touch sdk. The packaging.json response seems to be working, but nothing is getting pushed to the output directory.

I am using Windows XP on a dell laptop. I have changed my output directory to be everywhere from inside the sdktool folder, to the C:/mobileApp to desktop/mobileApp. Each time I made sure the permissions are not read only on the folder.

here is the output I am getting

Code:
C:\Program Files\SenchaArchitect>cd "C:/dotnet/bco/PAMobile/" C:\Program Files\SenchaArchitect>sencha & sencha package packager.json Sencha Command v2.0.2 Copyright (c) 2012 Sencha Inc. 
[4mUsage:
[24m 
[31m
[1msencha [module] [action] [arguments...]
[22m
[39m 
[4mExample:
[24m sencha fs minify --from app.js --to app-minified.js --compressor closurecompiler 
[4mAvailable modules:
[24m 
[31m
[1mapp
[22m
[39m Resolve application dependencies and build for production 
[31m
[1mfs
[22m
[39m A set of useful utility actions to work with files. Most commonly used actions are: concat, minify, delta 
[31m
[1mmanifest
[22m
[39m Extract class metadata 
[31m
[1mtest
[22m
[39m Unit testing using Jasmine 
[31m
[1mgenerate
[22m
[39m Automates the generation of projects and files 
[31m
[1mpackage
[22m
[39m Packages a Sencha Touch 2 application for native app stores For more information on a specific module, simply type: sencha [module] For example: sencha fs For more information on a specific action of a specific module, simply type: sencha [module] [action] For example: sencha fs minify 
[4mUsage:
[24m 
[31m
[1msencha package [action] [arguments...]
[22m
[39m 
[4mDescription:
[24m Packages a Sencha Touch 2 application for native app stores 
[4mAvailable actions:
[24m 
[24m(
[31m
[1m*
[22m
[39m) denotes required parameter 
[31m
[1mgenerate
[22m
[39m Generates a Packager configuration JSON file -p, --path What to call the configuration file 
[31m
[1mbuild
[22m
[39m Packages an app with the given configuration JSON file -p, --path What to call the configuration file 
[31m
[1mrun
[22m
[39m Packages and tries to run the application for the given configuration JSON file -p, --path What to call the configuration file For more information on a specific action, simply type: sencha package [action] For example: sencha package generate
any thoughts?