Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rafael Amt is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Charts

Answered: Charts

Hi,

I'm trying to use the sencha touch 2.1 charts but inside the library, the folders chart and draw are empty, however I populate those folders with the independent touch charts library and now it draws the chart well but in the browser it is throwing an error:

Someone can helpme with it?.

Thanks.

2. RMSX is correct.

Charts are available with a watermark in our GPL version of Touch 2.1. They can be used without a watermark in our Sencha Complete package. They should not be available in our Commercial distribution. That package has the chart and draw folders, but they are empty by design.

Thanks!
    Greg

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    RMSX is on a distinguished road

Are you using the free commercial or gpl license?

Charts are not included in the free commercial license.

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    greg.barry has a spectacular aura about greg.barry has a spectacular aura about

Default Charts

Charts

RMSX is correct.

Charts are available with a watermark in our GPL version of Touch 2.1. They can be used without a watermark in our Sencha Complete package. They should not be available in our Commercial distribution. That package has the chart and draw folders, but they are empty by design.

Thanks!
    Greg

Vote Rating
    svlada is on a distinguished road

I use GPL version of sencha touch 2, and after building project charts are not displayed.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bergy.si is on a distinguished road

Hi, we just purchased Sencha Touch Bundle and upgraded the test HTML5 app from GPL free license.

My question is, why is there still a watermark on the chart?I updated framework, then Library, then set the License to "Sencha Complete / Custom" and set the Path to Framework folder +click on the button "Upgrade Build Tools".

Cheers!