Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Default [2.1] app blocker on tablet (Android)

[2.1] app blocker on tablet (Android)

Native JakoaCRM app: I have that long list in a view (normal list component). When I place several fingers on several list items at the same time, most of them get selected (light selection color). I can deselect the list items, but the list / app remains locked. Nothing is movable anymore. I have to kill the app to reuse it.

This happens on the Acer a500 tablet with Android V4.0.3.
    I was not able to reproduce it on one of my phones.

Following is the logcat when the app is launched until it gets locked:
    Code:
    --------- beginning of /dev/log/system
    I/ActivityManager(  140): START {act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.HOME] flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.android.launcher/com.android.launcher2.Launcher} from pid 140
    --------- beginning of /dev/log/main
    D/OpenGLRenderer(29663): Flushing caches (mode 1)
    I/ActivityManager(  140): No longer want com.google.android.apps.maps:FriendService (pid 29931): hidden #16
    I/ActivityManager(  140): START {act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.jakoa.JakoaCRM/.STActivity bnds=[208,458][304,554]} from pid 408
    D/dalvikvm(30258): Late-enabling CheckJNI
    I/ActivityManager(  140): Start proc com.jakoa.JakoaCRM for activity com.jakoa.JakoaCRM/.STActivity: pid=30258 uid=10065 gids={3003, 1006}
    I/dalvikvm(30258): Turning on JNI app bug workarounds for target SDK version 8...
    D/OpenGLRenderer(  408): Flushing caches (mode 1)
    D/OpenGLRenderer(  408): Flushing caches (mode 0)
    D/dalvikvm(  140): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1200K, 32% free 12206K/17927K, paused 4ms+8ms
    V/TabletStatusBar(  218): setLightsOn(true)
    W/InputManagerService(  140): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@414e4a20 (uid=10057 pid=29663)
    I/ActivityManager(  140): Displayed com.jakoa.JakoaCRM/.STActivity: +329ms
    D/dalvikvm(30258): GC_CONCURRENT freed 177K, 5% free 6827K/7111K, paused 6ms+3ms
    D/libEGL  (30258): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
    D/libEGL  (30258): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
    D/libEGL  (30258): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
    E/libEGL  (30258): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
    D/ShaderProgram(30258): couldn't load the vertex shader!
    E/libEGL  (30258): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
    I/Web Console(30258): onNavigationViewPush: directorycompanysearchview at file:///android_asset/app.js:1
    D/dalvikvm(  313): GC_CONCURRENT freed 506K, 26% free 8532K/11399K, paused 2ms+2ms
    D/dalvikvm(  218): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1260K, 73% free 7976K/29191K, paused 2ms+14ms
    D/AudioFlinger(   84): Disable natural base
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): open called for devices 00000002 in mode 0...
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): getAlsaDeviceName::devices 0x2 IsVoiceCallDevice 0 devName music
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Reset buffer size to 4096 and latency to 92879
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Set PLAYBACK PCM format to S16_LE (Signed 16 bit Little Endian)
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Using 2 channels for PLAYBACK.
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Set PLAYBACK sample rate to 44100 HZ
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Buffer size: 4096
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Period size: 1024
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Latency: 92879
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Period Time: 23219
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Periods: 4
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Initialized ALSA PLAYBACK device music
    V/NvAudioALSA(   84): Closing ALSA device!, curDev 0x2, curMode 0
    W/webview (30258): Miss a drag as we are waiting for WebCore's response for touch down.
    D/dalvikvm(  218): GC_CONCURRENT freed 90K, 72% free 8329K/29191K, paused 2ms+4ms
    D/dalvikvm(  218): GC_CONCURRENT freed 20K, 70% free 8829K/29191K, paused 2ms+4ms
    D/OpenGLRenderer(  218): Flushing caches (mode 0)
    W/InputManagerService(  140): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@4192f570 (uid=10065 pid=30258)

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

But the same works if you only use 1 finger?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    But the same works if you only use 1 finger?
    Yes, it does work with a single finger.

But if you accidentally place a second one then you are screwed. And this happens more often then you would like. In the meantime I checked on a Samsung 10 tablet with Android V4.0.3: exactly the same behavior.

What's interesting: this seems to be some sort of multi-selection mode that is active for that list. And I never succeeded to intentionally do the same on a smartphone. This seems to happen only on tablets.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    andrew01210 is on a distinguished road

This sounds similar to what I am experiencing

REQUIRED INFORMATION

Ext version tested:
    • Sencha Touch 2.1.0
    Browser versions tested against:
    • Android Samsung Galaxy SII 4.0.3
    Description:
    • After performing a pinch gesture the app seems to stop firing touch events, ie scrolling no longer works and nothing happens when tapping buttons. Does not reproduce 100% of the time but it should be easy (less than 5 pinches)
    • Performing another pinch gesture when the app is in the state above will sometimes resume event firing but this is harder to reproduce.
    • I have only reproduced this when running as a native app, no issues when running from browser on Android
    Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • generate a new app with Sencha Cmd 3 (standard Welcome to Sencha Touch 2 app)
    • packag and deploy build to Android
    • perform a pinch gesture after the app has launched
    • try to scroll the view
    • tap Get Started tab button
    The result that was expected:
    • the view scrolls
    • Get Started view is displayed
    The result that occurs instead:
    • no scrolling takes place
    • the view does not change, though you can see the tab button text turn white while tapped

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

so this is not considered to be a bug?

Thread Participants: 2