Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Trayak is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Using Camera on iPad

Unanswered: Using Camera on iPad

Using the native camera in a Sencha Touch application seems to bring up a camera window that looks like it is sized for an iPhone or iPod Touch. Is there a way to control the size of the camera window, or bring it up "fullscreen", or at least have the ability to set the location of the camera window?

Thanks,

Brian

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

It should be using the device's mechanism to take a picture.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Yes you are correct. However, the window for the camera is coming up "iPhone" size and not "iPad" size. I am wondering if there is a way I can control that, or if there is a setting I can make on my device or some other workaround.

Thanks,

Brian

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

To illustrate my question, here is a screen shot of my very simple application with the camera in its (seemingly) default location and size.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

photo.jpg

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tobia.zorzan is on a distinguished road

Same here.
    How can we customize the popover options? Can we make it bigger or fullscreen?

Thank You