Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-3840 in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    roboboot is on a distinguished road

mhhh...my Sencha-touch-all.js is the compressed version and is not so easy to find the Ext.device (the first letter of "device" is lowercase). I also tried to search into sencha-touch-all-debug.js but there are a lot of references in Ext.device in the code...not only in a single region.

Am I making a mistake?

This workaround is very important for us and I agree with you: the silence is not good!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a support subscription you can open a ticket in the support portal to raise priority to bugs.

I would recommend using Sencha Cmd and using sencha-touch.js and doing a build just to only use the classes you need. I'm not sure why you would use sencha-touch-all.js anyway if you can build.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Got good news for everyone. We just merged a fix for ST 2.1.1 that will not have the Ext.device.* classes in sencha-touch-all(-debug).js. And 2.1.1 should be out within the next week

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Gooooood news!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    roboboot is on a distinguished road

Default where is?

where is?

Hi all,

Maybe it's a my mistake, but where is the 2.1.1?

Thanks a lot

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sblawrie is on a distinguished road

Default How do we get this updated version?

How do we get this updated version?

Where can this file be downloaded?

Thanks.

Vote Rating

2.1.1 has not been released yet. Should be very shortly

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tracker2k is on a distinguished road

Is it ready? How much days will it take to upload to server, if you say that it is ready to use? Can you upload just this one file so we can use it even today.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    yarus23 is on a distinguished road

Lets be patient, it is better to wait a bit but get bug free version

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough

Any news? Patience is all well and good, but if you're told about a week, and you plan accordingly, and two weeks later there's still nothing........ it's a little frustrating!