Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sbruck is on a distinguished road

Default Can't find COPY option in new build 676

Can't find COPY option in new build 676

The old Sencha architect allowed me to Deploy a copy of my app that I could then load into eclipse and from there I could add phonegap. The new build 676 doesn't seem to give me the option of copying and including the necessary Sencha files. Is this actually missing or is there a better way for me to do this.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Mthor will become famous soon enough

publishing is like deploy, open a url to your localhost(127.0.0.1/path to your deploy folder(assets/www/)
    most likely it is in assets/www/app and so on, just set your deploy path to there. then you are all set, when you hit publish, your files in assets get updated.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks, I guess what has me confused is the difference between two output locations. The first output location is defined under SETTINGS/PROJECT/Publish_path.

The second output location is defined within project inspector under RESOURCES/PACKAGER/Output_Path.

I see both of these destinations being populated. Not sure what Sencha intends the difference to be. I notice that the output_path default setting is ../build, and that it includes some architect files.

In terms of what I should use as a starting point for eclipse, my gut feeling is that I should use the files that sencha outputs to publish path?

Thanks again!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Now I understand!

Now I understand!

Architect uses output location defined within Settings Publish Path.

I used this to create a file set that I then included within a Phonegap 2.2 project. Actually worked very nicely.

BTW, I had been using a dated version of eclipse. I updated to the latest version from the google android site and this really helped me. If you have not taken a look at this new eclipse IDE with build in ADT/SDK I would recommend that you do.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar