Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sophicworks is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how to check status code when loading files

Unanswered: how to check status code when loading files

Good day, I'am new to to extjs and I wanted to know if there's a way to always check the
    status code for all the request (getting .js files like app.store.myStore.js or requesting data from the server with unknown url: 'url/unknown' and prevent decoding invalid JSON format response) or determine
    any failure in request that could crash my application.

The main point is I wanted to know if there is a way to check or trap the error if the status code is not 200 OK, so that I can prompt a warning or error message or redirect my url to other pages (like login page)

Thanks and below I attached sample Images of the errors I want to trap

Status Request 404 Not Found.png

Invalid JSON Format.png
    Attached Images

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You should only have those issues in development as you should be taking care of the issues before you go into production.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar