Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    ShaneTex is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: batchActions on Rest Proxy with single record

Answered: batchActions on Rest Proxy with single record

I have batch actions set on a rest proxy and it works great. The problem I have is that if I update 2 records I get the json that looks like this on Post:

[{"Lat":"33.19884520","Lng":"-96.61870223","Address":"405 W Hunt St, McKinney, TX 75069, USA","Notes":"","Status":1,"Date":"2012-11-20T15:27:23"},{"Lat":"33.19812698","Lng":"-96.62106257","Address":"201 N College St, McKinney, TX 75069, USA","Notes":"","Status":2,"Date":"2012-11-20T15:27:25"}]

If I only have one record, I get this:
    {"Lat":33.19755241,"Lng":-96.62536483,"Address":"1002 W Louisiana St, McKinney, TX 75069, USA","Notes":"","Status":1,"Date":"2012-11-20T15:21:50"}

Is there any way to force it to be a collection with just 1 item. My Rest api is giving me fits, and I can't see an easy way to test if I have 1 update record, or many.

2. You can set allowSingle to false in the writer. That will always send an array.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You can set allowSingle to false in the writer. That will always send an array.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

gotcha, what comes back as part of the delete, just the id's?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Also, for all methods, Post, Put, Delete, what is the bare minimum I need? Do I just need the ID' from the ClientIDProperty and I am good?

Thread Participants: 1