Hybrid View

Vote Rating
    DrunkenBeard has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Event after all the elements of a list were rendered

Event after all the elements of a list were rendered

Hi,

I'm trying to scroll to an element of a list after it is rendered (there is no tap events involved or any interaction with the user whatsoever, the list should just scroll to a certain element immediately after being rendered). In other words I need to listen to some event that is fired after all the elements of the list have been rendered and then scroll. The only event that I have found so far is "painted" but it fires before any elements were rendered.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I usually use the refresh method, it will fire before the list is populated so you have to check this but it will fire after the store is loaded.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1