Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    clarose is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sencha Cmd 3 and Sencha Touch 2.1 missing sencha-touch.js file in production folder

Unanswered: Sencha Cmd 3 and Sencha Touch 2.1 missing sencha-touch.js file in production folder

Hi,

I have upgraded my app from 2.0.1 to 2.1 and in the desktop browser everything works fine (now). But when I want to package my app to deploy it on a server for access from a mobile device, I noticed that the build does not include the sencha touch lib files, so my app does not work.

I use the command: sencha app build production and in my "production" folder I end up with the following folders/files:
    -app
    -resources
    app.js
    app.json
    cache.appcache
    index.html
    I do not get any errors when doing my build.

I generated a completely new app project with the Sencha Cmd tool just to compare the json file with my own from my upgraded app and I do not see a difference besides the "resources" vs "extras" section which I had to change. Now, even when I build my new vanilla project using the same command: sencha app build production, I do not have the sencha-touch libs in my "production" folder.

Anyone have an idea what my problem could be ?
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Christian

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Schildi will become famous soon enough

Hi clarose,

I think it is correct that you don't see the lib-files...I tried it myself and I can confirm your observations...but nevertheless the app works and doesn't throw any errors. Did you try to call it in your browser?

Probably the lib-files are easily rendered into the app.js and then minified, but I'm not sure.

Best regards,
    Schildi

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    clarose is on a distinguished road

Hi Shildi,

I have an issue since I am using the latest Sencha Touch charts GPL with my commercial license of Sencha Touch 2.1, since I am still trying to get an answer from Sencha if my license information allows me to get the commercial version of the latest Sencha Touch Charts. Anyway, the errors I am getting are related to the draw and chart folders which are not getting copied over correctly (I am using sencha app build testing for now). So the errors I get are:

When I try the sencha app build production however, I get errors like those above, but also related to my store and models, which I do not really understand.

Thanks,
    Christian

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Schildi will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I'm a bit confused.
    What version of Sencha Touch 2.1 are you using?

When you use sencha-touch-2.1.0-commercial, then the folder under src/chart is empty, because charts are not part of the commercial version.
    When you us sencha-touch-2.1.0-gpl, then the folder under src/chart should be filled with more folders, containing the JS-files needed to work with charts.

So I guess your chart-folder is empty, right? Your error-messages also say, that some files (located in the src/chart/ directory) couldn't be loaded...so maybe you are using the wrong version

Best regards,
    Schildi

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar