Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    velucsc22 is on a distinguished road

Default How to Convert ListStore to TreeStore?

How to Convert ListStore to TreeStore?

I am getting the ListStore<T> from my service provider. I want to convert this ListStore to TreeStore<T> and need to bind convert TreeStore to Tree<BaseDto>.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

A ListStore has no hierarchical data in it - no way to tell which items are children for which other items. This is the point of the TreeStore - you either pass in trees of objects that implement TreeStore.TreeNode, or you add items using the TreeStore.add or .insert methods to establish the hierarchy.

How are you loading items into the ListStore, and why can't you modify that to load them into the TreeStore instead? Have you looked at the examples and their sources for both Grids (i.e. ListStore) and Trees (i.e. TreeStore)?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

ListStore is in the form of List of HashMap. Each HashTable represents one table row where key as table column and values as column values. if the table have "n" records, the listStore will have "n" no of HashMap.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Can anyone help me to construct TreeStore? I need to construct a TreeStore which can have any number of nodes in each hierarchical nodes. I am getting input as ListStore and based on the listStore data, i should construct the TreeStore. A simple example would be more helpfull. Thank you.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    !!and!! is on a distinguished road

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar