Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ajaygoyal88 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Show View from top when click on the button on same View.

Unanswered: Show View from top when click on the button on same View.

I have a View with many controls on that and a list whose height sets dynamically according to the data
    comes at runtime. Below the list , I have a button which added more jobs in the list.
    Whenever I click on the button , it adds the data to the List but the page is not shown from the top .

I want to show the view from the top when the user clicks on the Show More Jobs button .

Plesase tells the solution that how to implement that functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a Sencha Touch question or Ext JS?

The widget will show whatever is in the store. If you use store.add then the records you pass in will be added to the end of the store (unless you have a sorter). If you use store.insert, the records will be added at the index you provided (unless you have a sorter).
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ajaygoyal88 is on a distinguished road

Default Its a Sencah Touch Question.

Its a Sencah Touch Question.

Whatever data is coming from the strore and show in the list is not my problem.

My problem is , I want to show the view from the top whenever i click on the buttom which is on the bottom of the page and the page size is bigger than the window height i.e. I scroll down my page to the end and click on the button and after clicking it adds the items to the list.

I want to refresh the view also so that it shows from the top .

Or u can say that

My widow height is 400px and page height is 600px and the button is placed at the bottom of page , and on button click , I want my page to show from the top

Thread Participants: 1